Saturday 23 February 2008

State of the Nation, well the State of New South Wales

Who is Barry O'Farrell, I’d never heard of him and I like to keep up-to-date with Federal and State (mostly NSW) politics, yet the question remained, who is Barry O'Farrell, well he is the leader of the NSW opposition party, yes the good ole Liberal Party, and the Deputy Leader is Jillian Skinner, at least I’ve heard of her. And for those who care Andrew Stoner is the leader of the Nationals and the only really known of the three (known to me that is!). So on to the good ole Labor party, yes the ones leading the state of New South Wales led by Dumb and Dumber, oops Morris Iemma & John Watkins. So what is the State of the Nation, oops of New South Wales, many will tell you ‘Screwed’ and numerous other adjectives I’ll not elaborate on. So to sum up the state is getting screwed over by Dumb and Dumber and various others in power, which brings me to Costa, what fun he had with Police, Transport, Infrastructure & Treasurer need I say more. Yet what is the opposition putting up as an alternative government, yes I hear you and yes there is still an opposition party, the coalition of Liberal and Nationals still exist, you’ll find them hibernating under the big blue rock just west of Bourke.

No comments: